Basketsim Belgium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

International Cups

4 participants

International Cups Empty International Cups

Message  White_Stripe Jeu 7 Fév - 15:29

2 Belgian contestants left: Lupi in CS and Kayserispor in CWS.

Kayseri should be able to win his Bulgarian opponent, Lupi will have a harder time with an Estonian team. I think tiredness will be an important factor in his games.

White_Stripe
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

International Cups Empty Re: International Cups

Message  spiroumika Jeu 7 Fév - 15:35

Yes, Lupi has all his chances with his opponment's tiredness

spiroumika

http://www.esprit-spirou.be

Message  Lupi75 Jeu 7 Fév - 17:41

spiroumika a écrit:Yes, Lupi has all his chances with his opponment's tiredness

I hope Smile
I must win this first match if I want to go to the third round...

Some of my players will be tired tonight... +/- 15% for 3 of them... and less than 5% for the other 2... I hope it will be enough... i've already sacrified 2 matches for this CS... and Roj's injury doesnt allow me to make enough rotations...
It's not my best starting 5 but the best I can put for the moment...

jocolor
Lupi75
Lupi75

Message  Muhammet Jeu 7 Fév - 19:49

It's my "first" match in CWS. This week I trained 25h/w for not to have tiredness problem. I'll play with my a squad and total tiredeness will be 13%.
The difference of training 25h and 30h it's big imo..I'm thinking if playing to international cup "worth" it No
But I'll do all to collect some points for Belgium. We must be above the first line in ranking..

Good luck to Lupi, he has more difficult match..
Muhammet
Muhammet

Message  Lupi75 Ven 8 Fév - 0:51

I'm very disapointed about my CS match tonight! Sad

Does tiredness have a real influence in the match? ... I dont know... but it doesnt seems!
Look at this: Tiredness: 50% (Lupi) vs Tiredness: 99% (Hustlers)

I've put the best starting five I could for this home game... after respectively 11 and 15 minutes my 2 best players (SG and SF) were fouled out... my PG seems to have a bad day (my second SG also) and my PF was injuried (+1) in the 23 min!
After first half my team made 20 fouls!! (1 foul/min!!) and only 9 for my opponent (with players extremely tired, exhausted and so on) ...how could I win a game like this? impossible!

I've sacrified 2 BLB matches for this CS... and also sacrified training... now i'm pissed off of this fu*** CS ... but next time i'll put my best starting 5 (doesnt matter the tiredness) and i'll kick this estonian a$$ twice to go to the third round! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (I hope :p )
Lupi75
Lupi75

Message  White_Stripe Ven 8 Fév - 2:04

You must be, as you posted the same message on the 'real' BS-forum Razz

Seriously, it's strange yes, and pretty ununderstandable (is that a word? tongue ) too, but I guess we'll have to deal with this kind of matches until the new ME. (I know, I said that before)

And now just win the 2 other matches, and nothing happened Smile

@ Muhammet: congrats for your victory Smile

edit: I see you have been following the CS/CWS topic on global, what where the intresting things posted there? (Exept users want less tiredness or money, and adiego says it's good the way it is.) Anything else been said there? I'm too lazy to read through 200+ posts Razz

White_Stripe
Admin

Message  Muhammet Ven 8 Fév - 3:00

Lupi it's strange your match, as you told tiredness seems not very effective..don't know how fouls work I have often fouled out players too..

thanks White_Stripe

White_Stripe a écrit:edit: I see you have been following the CS/CWS topic on global, what where the intresting things posted there? (Exept users want less tiredness or money, and adiego says it's good the way it is.) Anything else been said there? I'm too lazy to read through 200+ posts Razz
half of the thread it's complaining, whining..no change this season for international cups.. adiego didn't told this but i think he'll increase the awards next season but don't think that he'll change tiredeness etc..

adiego was very angry when he knew that two teams made deals, they'll make two wo and the 3rd match will be the decisive match because of tiredness problem..firstly adiego going to exclude the two teams to international cups for the not very fair deal but after he changed opinion, he "allows" that..but he was very angry..I understand him, it's not fair for other who play international cup correctly..
Muhammet
Muhammet

Message  spiroumika Ven 8 Fév - 13:51

Maybe those guys were very tired but their potential was so high that tiredness or not didn't made so much difference.

Maybe without tiredness you'd lose by 30 or more, don't know Suspect

spiroumika

http://www.esprit-spirou.be

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé