Basketsim Belgium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Lupi75

Lupi75 Empty Lupi75

Message  Lupi75 Jeu 24 Jan - 18:01

So.. I'm first to make a little presentation:

Olivier, I'm italian, I'm 32 years old from Charleroi (region)... better known as Lupi75 on Basketsim Wink
I am an environmental engineer: I visit many companies in the walloon region and give them explanations about the environmental laws and so on.

I'm on BS since 13/01/07... I've heard about this game on a italian forum (Varese's fans)... i tried it for 10-15 days... and then i posted a message on the Spirou Charleroi's forum... so many managers of Hainaut (Henegouwen) play BS by my fault! Razz
Especially Mika who doesnt want to play (i remember him "i dont have time,...")... and now he is BS-addict! Very Happy Basketball

I began in L3.3, finished on 2nd place and promoted in L2.1 after my victory in the play-off game vs Borino Suns.
In the second season I won the title in L2.1 in the last game of the season.
In season 3 I won the BLB title... because of my regularity I think (only 3 games lost)... but it was a suffered title, secured only in the last game of the season (victory 86-84 vs Dexia Mons Hainaut).
In this 4th season I'm still in BLB and playing CS! It's a difficult task to represent the belgian community in this International Cup... but I'm doing my best... so my results in BLB are not so good at the moment.
My objectives for this season 4 are: Top6 of BLB, go to the second round of CS and won at least 2 matches in belgian cup Smile
Lupi75
Lupi75

Revenir en haut Aller en bas